Why should you be hired?
Do you have an educational degree? Are you able to face interviews, which are not at all easy? What about your communication skills? These questions prevail in everyone’s mind once he starts looking for a new job. All of you want to be hired as great professionals in your respective field and you even strive hard to achieve the milestone. Still, you tend to fail in some of the cases which looks like getting defeated. There are many freshers who are willing to work for more than expected hours and even can relocate to long distances however, getting a job is still a challenge. Here are some of the ways which can help you in getting hired:
- Personality development: Many of the people are not even aware of going to the interviews in a formal dress which gives a negative impression to the company and the interviewer. Wearing proper clothes and getting ready for the interview is the first step which can make you get hired progressively. The way you dress yourself, the way you speak to people and the way you walk shows a personality which you possess. Even carrying and presenting your documents is a mark for your personality. Be adviced of being properly groomed while taking up an interview.
- Confidence: The way you present your ideas for the better of the company should be like an employee who really wants the company to grow and make more money. It is good to study about the company you are visiting prior to the interview. It develops more confidence and make you acquainted towards the organization.
- Honesty: It is not necessary that you need to show all your skills at the interview room. You need to be consistently honest towards your work and your goals. Whether you are working or outside the organization you should be honest and always try to live a life of integrity. An entrepreneur dressed himself as a beggar who was cleaning the streets to check the honesty of the employees. He would drop money notes in the way where the candidates were heading to the company waiting for those candidates to pick the money and ask the person if someone dropped those notes. Many candidates saw those notes and took the money with them which after sometime a lady questioned the boss of he has lost some of his money. Being honest will reward you whether sooner or later.
- Knowledge: It is good to keep yourself up to the latest trends and news. The more knowledgeable you are, more is the chance of being selected. You should not stop reading books and novels. Taking a look at weekly or monthly magazines adds a spark to your knowledge and fashion. Fashion also plays an important part in building up your personality. It makes you delighted and adds a charisma to your personality.
- Mentors: Being a good student and following the instructions for getting a job can be more beneficial if you take advice from a professional who helps you deciding your future job. These can be anything from waking up early to getting a new degree of higher education for your promotion. Making a right choice once can pay you multiple rewards and it becomes easy for you to judge a profession which can suit your needs.
- Communication: Your communication should be crisp and clear to the listener. You should learn more words and improve your vocabulary so that you can impress the listener. Proper use of vocal tones and pitch can help you land a good job.
All of these steps can be followed of you think that your future job is near to you but you are not able to grasp it due to one or the other reasons.
Please comment in the response section if these advices have helped you in one way or the other. You can subscribe to my newsletters at anurag98.medium.com/subscribe for more stories and you can also purchase a medium membership for unlimited stories.