How spam email works?

Sometimes, you come across clogged email inboxes when you see that you have tons of unread emails and the mails that you have received are not even relevant to you or your work as people try to take advantage of you electronically. In a day, all across the internet thousands or even lakhs of emails are sent out of which 98% of the emails are spam emails and the rest 2% of the emails are related to your work. Spam emails are the junk emails which are trying to sell product and services electronically. This email works of the system of percentages. If you are a spammer and you are sending thousands of emails in a day and even if only one of the users of the email addresses reply to the email then there is a benefit for the spammer. The spam email reaches your computer by sending these emails on the server where your mail applications store messages. There are email that contain images and links which are designed in such a way that they capture your email address once you click on these images and links. Thus, the spammer gets to know that the email you are using is working and then everyday, lots of emails are being sent to your email address which are called spam emails. These can be emails which represent marketing products with discounts like watches, shirts, jeans or any other type of commodity. These are also known as bulk emails but you think that this is the spam email because you receive the same email again and again every single day. Some of the email are also shown as they are related to your work but they have only the intention to get your confidential information like your credit/debit card details, your password or any of your personal information like your Aadhar card number or pan number. There are some emails which say that you are the lucky winner of enormous amount or highly valued product and you just need to click on the link to win the prize, all these unwanted emails are known as spam emails and you can get rid of these emails by using the filters which are already present in your mail application or by contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) at no extra cost. You must also unsubscribe your account from various websites where you register your email address once you have stopped using the account. You must always take care about sharing your email address to anyone and you must also not do any kind of transactions online once you receive any email that you can consider as spam. There are certain ways of secure transactions and you can start paying online through these applications over the internet and one of them is Braintree. Once you open an account with Braintree, you can pay online securely and it helps you in paying the amount and you also get first 50,000 transactions absolutely free with no extra cost.

The first spam email was sent in the year 1978 using Arpanet which is the US Military internet and in the year 1990 more and more emails were sent which gave rise to the business of spam and phishing. People send emails as the test emails using dictionary words trying to know which of the email addresses are working and which are not in use and the matter is made worse by selling lists to other spammers. Sometimes, people try to contact you through social networking and media just to get hold of your email addresses and there are numerous ways by which a spammer can get your email address and start sending you emails which are not relevant to you and can get you a heavy loss if you think that these mails are legitimate. You must also not block the email addresses because once you do this, the sender of the email immediately receives an email saying that you have been blocked which gives them the impression that your email address is a working email and then new emails start popping up daily from some other email addresses.

Conclusion: There are many ways that a spammer can attack you electronically and countries are trying to legislate against spammers and the spam blocking systems in the countries are not legitimate. So, you must take care of your email account on your own by deleting the spam emails and clean up your inbox at regular intervals of time. Always remember not to share your email address with the person that you do not know and trust.

You may add some of your comments in the response section and share some claps if you enjoyed reading the articles.