Hobbies are inhabited by someone based on one’s interests in doing something. If you love some work and enjoy doing it, that work can become your hobby. The hobbies that you have can also make money for you and this is something which people realize at an early age and some people realize this at the later stage of their life. Have you ever thought of making money from the work that you love? Some people think that doing a 9 to 5 job can only make you earn money but I am going to write about some hobbies that can make you money and not getting bored.
1) Driving/lyft — if you love driving you can start your own cab and take people from one place to another charging them some money for pick and drop. There are many applications where you can subscribe like uber and ola which provides you some extra passengers and extra money. You may easily charge your passengers at $18–25 per hour.
2) Painting — Do you love painting? Painting is a hobby which many people have inhabited from childhood and if you want to earn money from painting you can start painting in your house and posting the paintings on different websites for sale. One painting can make you $40–100 as you desire the painting to be. You can also start painting walls of the houses and make murals in the houses and get popularity by giving some advertisements about your skill on the internet and TVs.
3) Music — if you passionate about music, you can always start your own channel and make some hard cash by sharing your videos. People love to sing and if you get many viewers for the channel, you may start teaching your music lessons to people and post your own music class online paying you a handsome amount of money.
4) Writing/blogging — Blogging can make you some money by writing on various platforms like medium, blogger and wordpress.com for free. Once people start noticing your work and become good at editing and writing new topics you can easily become a freelance writer or you can start approaching some clients representing your work as a content writer which makes you a couple of thousand dollars per year for blogging for their websites.
5) Budget — if you love budgeting, then there can be a good opportunity for you make some presentations about a budget and posting it on some website for free which can attract some business owners and they might hire you for their companies budget making process. It can make you seriously rich if everything works out as planned.
6) Gaming — Gaming is an art which every child has done in childhood and this art of gaming can make you some money also, which no one from us think when we play. If you are a game lover, you may post your videos on YouTube while playing games as many viewers are interested in watching play games. This hobby will eventually start making money for you as the viewers approach to your videos and you may also get a chance to play for companies as a game tester, playing the newly launched games so that they can get pass in the market for people. You may easily earn about #30–35 per hour for playing games online.
7) Speaking your mind/Feedbacks or surveys — One hobby that you can take for money making is speaking your mind. People on the internet are keen on taking your feedbacks and opinions for products which are present in the market and also, you can take up surveys at night when you are not doing anything just for the sake of fun. Your thoughts matter to people and you can opt for various applications like survey junky for this purpose. Taking up surveys do not make you rich but it can be a good pastime for you and earning some money by sitting at home. This can make you earn about $1000 per month as a hobby.
8) Web development — A hobby that children like doing is web development, it is a catchy hobby which everybody likes to do. Developing a website according to your own choice can make you feel greatly satisfied and you can take a course online and start freelancing. When you have made a few clients for yourself, you can start designing their websites and complete their work of development within the given timeframe. Once you start working for clients you learn something new every time and this can be a good profession to consider when you look at the earnings which are fair for your living.
9) Proofreading — Many people can opt for proofreading as a hobby and if you are good at reading you get become a proofreader in no time. A proofreader is someone who looks at the written paragraphs as a consistent voice, checking grammar and spelling mistakes for your clients. Proofreading can also make you about a certain thousands of dollars every year by working online.
10) Graphic design — Graphic designing is one of the hobbies that you can get to work while playing. People and business owners who start a new company and looking for a new logo can hire you as a graphic designer and you may paint a logo for them and some serious graphic designs for their websites. If you have some design skills, you can compete with thousands of others which are working in the market. This hobby is not an easy one and you may not land up earning easy money in the field of graphic designing. Once you land a few clients, you can make money online.
11) App development — You can build an app which can make serious cash if you have the right skillset. Again, there are many courses which you can learn online for making cash and if you among the lucky ones, which makes your app sell in the market you may become rich even by selling a single app for the company.
12) SEO — This is a hobby which many of us are pursuing as this is a continuous task. People who can learn optimizing a website’s development like Google are earning good money with the help of SEO. You need to continuously keep on optimizing the contents of the websites as new posts are launched on the website every single second.
13) Virtual assistant — if you are active on social media and you love surfing social media websites you can opt to become a virtual assistant. Answering the questions which the users face online is a money-making hobby.
14) Become a youtuber — You can easily start your own channel on YouTube and start posting your videos which gets you more popularity and sponsorships on the channel. You may also earn money by ads posted on your YouTube channel and also once you start working you can lots of clients for which you can start making videos for various commodities or services. The thing to notice is that it takes a lot of work to get started but it pays in the end, if you become a Youtuber.
15) Cooking — If you are fond of cooking, you may start your own channel for cooking recipes. People are very fond of eating good and heathy food nowadays and sharing your knowledge and skill on cooking can easily make you famous among people as there are many who are looking to prepare food at home. It also takes up a lot of work but pays in the end. If you have 100,000+ views on your channel, your hobby of cooking starts paying off once you grow your channel and someone may hire to work for their brand.
16) Fitness trainer — if you love exercising and gym, you can start taking lessons for students and can become a fitness trainer where you can charge per student and train according to your favorite exercise. Becoming a fitness trainer takes a lot of exercise as you need to be fit and muscular in appearance which can attract more students for you. So. if you love gym and been into it for more than 5 or 7 years now, fitness trainer can be a good opportunity for you.
Conclusion: Making money with the help of your hobbies never lets you down because you are good at working on your hobby and you feel good once you earn money from the work that you love doing. I will simply conclude this article by saying ‘Have fun and get paid.’ So, which hobby will you start to work on today to earn some extra money for your living, please comment in the response section below and also keep reading the articles which are posted by me, luckily, I can also be the one who becomes rich with my hobby?